• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I just knew I was missing something.

ProFat

Thanks to Opentracker I found this joint. Just bought a Vario camber kit from him and was looking for install instructions and what do ya know I stumbled on to the place. I wasnt much of a poster in VMF but always enjoyed the Sarcasm and humilliation I mean Knowledge and experience the old timers brought to the mix.Just knew I was missin out. Thanks John! Kinda. Ive currently got a 65 Fastback on the rotisserie. undergoing its 5th year of Destruction Err...... Restoration. Also have a 67 S-code GTA FB on the back burner if I ever get the 65 done! Anyway great site and glad to be here! :pbj

Welcome. We dont have many rules here, but the first and most important one is... it doesnt exist, or it never happened without pictures. We need to see some pictures of these Mustangs...

Welcome to the Dark Side. As you will see we have cookies here and one of the mods will bring the beer tomorrow.
170_28_10_09_8_05_53.JPG

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard!! Sorry to disappoint though, we use no sarcasm nor do we humiliate each other..........

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Back