• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I just learned a very important lesson.

Kats66Pny

NEVER search youtube for "cars boobs drifting" because you WILL run across a :fbomb'ed up video and learn multiple uses for a stick shift. :amaz

I didn't find anything. Couple of big boob girls in drifting cars, but nothing with a stickshift. You sure it was youtube? They don't allow dirty vids on youtube anyway.

I found one of a gal trying to give a gear shifter a bj....not sure if that was supposed to be exciting?

But linking from there I found a couple of videos with lesbians making out. :pop

I found it.....lets just say there is a girl practicing some oral work on the shifter.

I always liked Willie Nelson's line in 'Electric Cowboy': "That girl could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" :)

Hang around a few Harley rallies and you are bound to hear the comment "She can suck start a Harley" more than once.

"Kats66Pny" said:
If that were the case, I'd have money to fix Gertrude. Hmm....that's not a bad idea. :ecit

Buy a DVR and get started...I would imagine these low budget "hot wife" sites have plenty of subscribers. :amaz

"RustyRed" said:
Buy a DVR and get started...I would KNOW these low budget "hot wife" sites have plenty of subscribers. :amaz

fixed it for ya

"KBMWRS" said:
fixed it for ya

:lol :lol

Actually though...I wouldn't know from first hand knowledge. Never signed up for anything like that nor do I plan to do so but there are plenty of folks out there that would so I am guessing they don't have any problems with making money at it.

Back