• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I really do exist...

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
...via a crappy phone camera...

jax.jpg

I'm not going to post those pics here...you'll have to visit the VGOFL. Jeesh....

That looks like a typical Blue Hair's car next to the display.

Those buckets are his potty stops on the trip......saves time and gas money.

LOL.....typical blue hair car.....lol I guess if one wants to leave the Mustang home while attending a Mustang event.....

....and I think the sheep are under the sheets on the table.

"beach pony" said:
You get no respect Mid. None I say!

Just so long as I get harnesses coming in for refurbishment, I'll be a happy camper! The Jacksonville show provided many new contacts, including some fairly prominent restoration shops who are sick and tired of dealing with Painless stuff.

One of the Jacksonville Mustang Club members came to me this morning with a problem with his 66 'vert. He said whenever he used his turn-signals, the ammeter swung high, almost pegging. That sounded awfully wrong to me, so we went out to his car and took a look. I had him put the key to ACC, and use the turn signals. The ammeter was swinging about 1/2 to D, not to C, so that was correct. I then asked him to turn the signals off and apply the brakes. Sure enough, the ammeter swung to D, a few needle width's worth. I then had him turn on the headlamps, and it swung even further. Then, he started the car, the ammeter went to 1/2 to C, and as we applied accessories, it dropped down to neutral. I told him he should count his blessings, as (1) he has a working ammeter and (2) most cars, even when the ammeter does work, won't cause the needle to fluctuate. His car worked exactly like it should have from the factory!

Back