• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I received this in my email today

A

Anonymous

I already took care of it by giving them my ss #, ckg account numbers, passwords, deed to my house and the title to the 66. I hope I did the right thing!

Dear Customer:

For your security, access to Online Banking has been locked because the number of attempts to sign in exceeded the number allowed.
To regain access to your internet banking, Please update and select the Reset Account link. below.

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any retrictions placed on your account.

To access and activate your account, simply click the link below.

www.firstcitizens.com/efs/servlet/efs/update/activation

The entire activation should take only 5 minutes of your time. Please complete the activation by now.

Thank you for using Online Banking.
First Citizens Bank Alerts

If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, please click on this link:
banking.firstcitizens.com/efs/servlet/efs=deactivate

Thanks....I knew I could find someone to fall for that e-mail. Party time now.....and I know a shipping company for the car. They will contact you. :coo

I have heard of some that do. Mostly elderly that don't understand that someone would rip them off. Send out blanket messages and hope for one or two and it works.....

"AzPete" said:
I have heard of some that do. Mostly elderly that don't understand that someone would rip them off. Send out blanket messages and hope for one or two and it works.....

Yep. Commonly known as 'phishing'. Damn grifters.

Back