• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I see a bright future for this kid...

I wrote on the original riot post that a lot of these people would get caught due to all the news coverage and cell phone cameras in the crowds. Seems that the authorities are on those trails pretty hard, as they should be.

This kid read a pre-written speech aimed at gaining the only thing that could help him...public sympathy. Nothing more. His parents hired some bright people to try and gain the upper-hand in the public eye to try and salvage their kids future. I'm sure most of us would probably all do the same (to some extent). Having said that, it would serve everyone better if it not only failed but back-fired and caused him more grief. Stupid mistakes at 17 pass with time. Yes he will lose some opportunity but there will be others down the road if he walks the straight and narrow. Maybe, he will be a better man for it. Most importantly, maybe the next kid in a similar situation will remember him and make a better choice.

he's done with the Olympics. Anything less is wrong.

Back