• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

The past few days I have seen a couple old mustangs/Fords in driveways, garages and even parking lot. It made me think we should have a thread for Spy pictures, just so everyone can see whats still out there. So lets see the spy pictures.

This one is a block or two from my house, looks to be a red 67/68 coupe under the cover. The doors are off and at least one fender is off as well. I'll walk the dog over there later and snap a better picture.

Is it really 99 Degrees there? Wow...

Besides its been a while since a post got derailed on the first reply! :nta

Yesterday as I was just getting onto the freeway something caught my eye. Over in the storage yard I saw a 67 or 68 FB in a real fixer upper shape.

Yeah I know:

:WOP

Well in a couple weeks I'll be taking that same on ramp and will be ready for an emergency stop.....with my camera.

Snapped a pic of this one with my iPhone on my way to work on 880 Southbound between Fremont Blvd and Highway 84.

72fa8df3.jpg

Possible 68 1/2 Cobra Jet coupe?
500_30_06_10_12_30_11_0.jpg

67 Coupe - traveling west on I-70 near Richmond, IN on 8/31/07.

500_30_06_10_12_30_12_1.jpg

Mustang II - in Richmond, IN 4/24/08.... nice looking car.

500_30_06_10_12_30_12_2.jpg

Next 3 pics are of a 65 or 66 Vert, I-6 3 speed car sitting in a garage in Camden, OH.

500_31_05_10_10_51_47.jpg

500_31_05_10_10_51_10.jpg

500_31_05_10_10_50_04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on.....the wood is on a mattress, along with the tool box. That is one sad looking '66 Vert.

"Fast68back" said:
:wtf ? Who stacks wood on the hood?

A Mopar guy(my son's mother's husband). Several people have tried to get the old man that owns it to sell it, but he's going to fix it up someday. I think he's in his 70's, so he better hurry up!

I know where there are more cars sitting in barns and garages, but I don't have pics. One of them is a 66 A code 3-speed coupe with a bench seat. I sat in it when I was in high school...I'm now 34... it had a dead battery and 4 flat tires back then but was simply beautiful otherwise. It's still sitting there. I hope someday that the people that own it give it to their daughter and she is able to get it back on the road.

"Fast68back" said:
Saw this one at the grocery store this morning. I think the owner must work there, I see it there quite often.

Love the red with black vinyl top. Nice Stang

Back