• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I swear...drama queens

RustyRed

I have a friend who got knocked up during a one night stand about ten years ago. She twisted the guy's arm so he married her and no suprise the marriage ended poorly.

Fast forward to a couple of years ago and this happens again. She gets drunk, gets laid and now she's knocked up again. Looks like husband number two is now leaving her and their ~ 1 year old son.

Couple observations...one, beware of the women that claim the doctor said it would be a "miracle" if they got pregnant or "almost impossible for them to get pg" , just sayin....

However, I am seriously resisting the urge to tell this drama queen that keeps going on about it on Facebook that if it didn't work out the first time why the hell did she expect a different result this time?

Seriously, it was clear (to me at least) that the guy was just drunk and looking to get some not looking for a family. You'd think we had learned from the first time that a) there is a thing out there called birth control and b) having a kid does not mean two folks are marriage material.

Just venting but I think I'll be hiding her post. I hate it when people do stupid shit (again) and then want to whine about it. You made your bed....isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

:wtf Who the hell locked this topic? :wtf
:wtf :wtf :wtf

I got locked out of my house once....no, wait I was actually banned, but I got back in with another name. :roll

"RustyRed" said:
I have a friend who got knocked up during a one night stand about ten years ago. She twisted the guy's arm so he married her and no suprise the marriage ended poorly.

Fast forward to a couple of years ago and this happens again. She gets drunk, gets laid and now she's knocked up again. Looks like husband number two is now leaving her and their ~ 1 year old son.

Couple observations...one, beware of the women that claim the doctor said it would be a "miracle" if they got pregnant or "almost impossible for them to get pg" , just sayin....

Dude, I'd swear you're talking about one of my ex's. This chick was a freak, dumb as a bag of wet socks, but a lot of "fun". She got knocked up by the guy she met after we broke up. He moved to the other side of the country before the kid was born. So after having her first one, a year later or so, she goes to a weekend long party, and gets knocked up once again. No idea who the real baby daddy is because she shacked up with 3 different guys that weekend. One of those idiots married her about a year later. And her sister did the SAME FUCKING THING a few months after my ex had her first kid.

The only thing that need to be locked here are the liquor cabinet or the girl's chasity belt.

Back