• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I think I'm in Love

BobV

Army Sergeant, tattoos, expert M16 marksman, skydiver, boxer, mechanic, fluent Chinese speaker, and a bow hunter who can skin a deer and apparently cooks a mean squirrel stew. :yah
Grew up 10 miles from me. :hmm

Miss Kansas 2013, American Badass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5UG4uCS574

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/09/10/44 ... olize.html

394-gxsbQ.St.80.jpeg

How do I send her a marriage proposal?

Ceremony might have to wait on the divorce proceedings from current marriage to finalize though.... If I called the lawyer today it might take a few years :whis

"silverblueBP" said:
You better stick with the winner you already have!!

Mark is just trying to throw you off the trail. He's heard Miss Kansas needs a house boy to run the vacuum, etc and he's trying to apply. :whis

"RustyRed" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
You better stick with the winner you already have!!

Mark is just trying to throw you off the trail. He's heard Miss Kansas needs a house boy to run the vacuum, etc and he's trying to apply. :whis

Incorrectamundo transboy, I already hit the jackpot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

She IS a K-State student.
Now we know the real reason Mark had to move to Iowa. :hmm

"BobV" said:
She IS a K-State student.
Now we know the real reason Mark had to move to Iowa. :hmm

Female college students, the drunk ones were particularly easy...I miss college some days. Growing up sucks.

College? who had time for that?? I was busy working and paying taxes so you could get freebie grants.

"silverblueBP" said:
College? who had time for that?? I was busy working and paying taxes so you could get freebie grants.

What grants? Any time I went to the financial aid office when they saw I was a white male they basically laughed and told me to take a hike.

I ran a lawn service first couple years of college and picked up odd jobs when the mowing season was slow in the winter.

Then I worked at a gas station followed by working at the local grocery store.

Worked one summer for a company that manufactured oil field equipment turning wrenches, running a sand blaster, pressure washing, etc, etc. Climbing into big storage tanks with four walls (i.e. no breeze) and no roof (i.e. sun beating down on you) to shovel out mud and God only knows what else was a real experience I have no interest in ever repeating. That sucked bad enough in the Texas heat that I returned to school that fall and made Dean's list, LOL!

Last year and a half of college I worked retail at Foley's in the sports wear department.

I paid pretty much every nickle of my own tuition, books, etc. I started college with about $6k I had saved up working jobs in high school. When I graduated I had one $5k student loan and about $300 to my name.

But, I made it... :thum

"RustyRed" said:
"silverblueBP" said:

What grants? Any time I went to the financial aid office when they saw I was a white male they basically laughed and told me to take a hike.

I ran a lawn service first couple years of college and picked up odd jobs when the mowing season was slow in the winter.

Worked one summer for a company that manufactured oil field equipment turning wrenches, running a sand blaster, pressure washing, etc, etc. Climbing into big storage tanks with four walls (i.e. no breeze) and no roof (i.e. sun beating down on you) to shovel out mud and God only knows what else was a real experience I have no interest in ever repeating. That sucked bad enough in the Texas heat that I returned to school that fall and made Dean's list, LOL!

Last year and a half of college I worked retail at Foley's in the sports wear department.

I paid pretty much every nickle of my own tuition, books, etc. I started college with about $6k I had saved up working jobs in high school. When I graduated I had one $5k student loan and about $300 to my name.

All that effort and determination to gain an education and improve your mental prowess and what happens? You grow up and buy a Trans Am. Proof positive a college education is overrated!

"RustyRed" said:
"silverblueBP" said:

That's nothing.

I had to walk 10 miles to college each and every day uphill both ways in the snow with no shoes and no shirt. My parents divorced shortly before I went to college and I had no support from either of them. The only money I was able to raise was by selling my body; can you possibly imagine how difficult that was? </sarcasm>

Back to the original topic. BobV: calm down, boy. You are now completely middle-aged and nothing for any young gal to get interested in. Just kick back, leer all you want and enjoy it while you can.

&quot;Horseplay&quot; said:
&quot;RustyRed&quot; said:
&quot;silverblueBP&quot; said:

All that effort and determination to gain an education and improve your mental prowess and what happens? You grow up and buy a Trans Am. Proof positive a college education is overrated!

:burn

&quot;Midlife&quot; said:
Back to the original topic. BobV: calm down, boy. You are now completely middle-aged and nothing for any young gal to get interested in. Just kick back, leer all you want and enjoy it while you can.

Besides even if you did get her it would probably kill you trying to satisfy her. But what a way to die. :yah
She was one of the topics on my homepage, she being the first contestant to have tattoos and not cover them up for the swimsuit competition.

f11ri.St.80.jpeg

fd

&quot;Horseplay&quot; said:

Your jealousy is showing again... :chair

Back