• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I thought this one was pretty good.

Flysure1

>>>>A koala bear and a hooker go back to her place and they get undressed.>>>>The>>>>koala bear goes down on the hooker for 3 hours straight. She has >>>>multiple>>>>orgasms!!! After 3 hours he stops, gets up and puts on his little koala>>>>clothes.The woman is hanging back huffing and puffing from >>>>exhaustion."Oh>>>>God,that was great! Now I need my money." The koala bear just looks at>>>>her>>>>and shrugs.Then the hooker says, "No, I need my money. I'm a hooker and>>>>this is how I make a living."The koala bear just looks at her and>>>>continues>>>>to put on his clothes." Then the hooker gets up and runs to the>>>>bookshelf,>>>>grabs a dictionary and thumbs through it to "hooker." She hands it to >>>>the>>>>koala bear and it reads:"HOOKER: person who has sex for money."Then the>>>>koala bear turns the page to "koala bear" and walks out the door. The>>>>hooker reads:"KOALA BEAR: Eats Bushes and Leaves.">>>>

Back