• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ian Roussel

Aussie67

Been watching Ian Roussel do his magic. Anyone seen any of his creations up close? They look awesome, not sure about the weight he adds to some of the cars, but he seems to really know his stuff.

Love the cartoon car he did.

Tony36815aed10287d00d264d368a3f68fe7.jpg

Last edited:
He certainly is artistic and gets a lot done with little to no tools. But much of what he does comes across as a hack job in my book. I will add I have not seen any of his work in person just on TV

For anyone that's interested, this is what the Aussie car scene looks like.

Lots of tuff stuff being built down under.

Meanwhile I know how crazy you guys are down under !!!!
Love those australian classic tour races exspecially at Bathurst !!
MATE !! :p

This might be of interest. 66 mustang with an Aussie twist using the locally produced inline 6 (Barra). These engines were unique to Australia and absolutely hammered. They were quicker than the 5L V8's.

He certainly is artistic and gets a lot done with little to no tools. But much of what he does comes across as a hack job in my book. I will add I have not seen any of his work in person just on TV
I have watched a number of his show episodes and always find it entertaining. I agree with Ken though that his approach is just this side of barbaric at times. Watch when he chops a top or some other extreme body modification. I've seen him lapping sheetmetal and other stuff that left me very unimpressed. Maybe its just the show editing and the final form gets corrected but I don't like it. I do really appreciate his fearlessness though. Dude just DIVES in

I have watched a number of his show episodes and always find it entertaining. I agree with Ken though that his approach is just this side of barbaric at times. Watch when he chops a top or some other extreme body modification. I've seen him lapping sheetmetal and other stuff that left me very unimpressed. Maybe its just the show editing and the final form gets corrected but I don't like it. I do really appreciate his fearlessness though. Dude just DIVES in

Yeah, agree, that's why I was wondering what they look like up close.

Back