• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Idiots who suck at parking

Kats66Pny

Don't you wish you had cards like this to put on vehicles.

tumblrl4f4hgocgm1qzpwi0.jpg

there is a woman in my office building who did a HORRIBLE job parking...Everyday, right rear tire hanging over the line. It always ticked me off. One day I had some paper and a pen in my car, so I wrote a note:
"Would you please learn to park? Seriously"

Later that afternoon when I left, her car was gone, but I saw the note laying on the ground.

She had written back something like "Is all you have to do in life complain about others? SERIOUSLY!?"

I have an issue confronting people, and always figure after the fact that I overreacted, so I tend not to. When I saw that note I wondered if I had overreacted.

She has parked perfect every day since. Glad I left the note.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
She had written back something like "Is all you have to do in life complain about others? SERIOUSLY!?"

You should have written back...."No just you"

I totally need a big stack of those cards.

Sometimes at the office people park so close I can barely get the door open on the Explorer to get in...sure is a shame I've had to scratch a few of them just to get in my car.

I used to have a stack of cards similar to those, lol. I wish I would've kept at least one to make copies of but I used them all up. They read:

Thanks for parking so close.

Next time leave me a fucking can opener so I can get my car out.

Assholes like you should ride the bus!

Back