• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Im beside myself!

lethal289

Im not one to vent, but :wtf I just found out a friend killed a friend. I feel so sick over this too. I just can't figure out what to do from here.

http://post-gazette.com/pg/12034/1207892-100.stm

Something so stupid too!

Imagine 20 years ago, these guys coming over to our house as my mom cooks family dinner. Hell, mike stayed with us for a couple years as his home life pretty much sucked. I even worked with him for a few years as he tried to get back on his feet after a rough divorce. :wtf

He's in the county jail for now, I sure would like to get the story from him, but don't no if i can get myself to go. I don't even know if he deserves the company.

I am very sorry for your loss. Give it so time, visit you friend. Remember he lost not only a friend too, but everything in his life.

fd

Hard to understand things sometime. I had a very close friend in school that I lost track when I moved away. Some 25 years later he made national news when he killed an assistant DA, a lawyer, and wounded 2 judges and another assistant DA. He was a lawyer himself and was angry over losing custody of his child when his wife divorced him. He turned himself him, waived all appeals, and was executed within 18 months. It was hard for me to believe it was the same person.

So sorry. Go see your friend and maybe you can help him or maybe understand what is happening with him.

Back