• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm free at last!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Yesterday, my divorce was finalized and on Monday, I received word that our house in Florida is now under contract for an all-cash buy, closing on the 19th.

Please don't warn the co-eds at U of Arizona that I am now available; they are already chasing me all over town!

Guess I missed that post that you were going thru a divorce. Sorry to hear, but congrats it is over.

fd

Not to change the subject - but how was the snow?

Like this?
d3f76f168eea98ba537986f34afbd14e.jpg

Mark

We had about an inch in Tucson Valley itself; the mountains are pretty much blanketed right now. I had to drive across the city to view prospective houses, and the first 2/3rds of the drive was in a snow storm. In Tucson? Yeah...

Like this?
d3f76f168eea98ba537986f34afbd14e.jpg

Mark
Saw that the Lincoln/Omaha area got hit pretty good. I used to be "the guy" on our block when we lived in South Dakota. I'd get out there with my Ariens blower and make sure all 5 houses on our side of the street and all 5 houses on the opposite of the street had clean sidewalks and driveways, and hit the driveway entrances again after the plows came through. Neighbors sure appreciated it and they were none to happy to hear I was moving south. My smile was HUGE when the guy came and picked up my snowblower he bought from me.

Saw that the Lincoln/Omaha area got hit pretty good. I used to be "the guy" on our block when we lived in South Dakota. I'd get out there with my Ariens blower and make sure all 5 houses on our side of the street and all 5 houses on the opposite of the street had clean sidewalks and driveways, and hit the driveway entrances again after the plows came through. Neighbors sure appreciated it and they were none to happy to hear I was moving south. My smile was HUGE when the guy came and picked up my snowblower he bought from me.
Lol.
59f7ddd52d301a90e7e0126011f61c9d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back