• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

in reference to my addition to the 'Drop One, Add One...'

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
When I was typing "divine intervention" - I was not sure that I spelled "divine" right. I'm a suck tard at spelling.

So I googled "divine intervention". My spelling was correct.. but this was the number one link that popped up.

I honestly thought I had just about seen everything there was to see in the internet.... until I saw this.

All I could say was :wtf

Really.... WTF?!?

http://www.divine-interventions.com/

He either got caught at work or by the little woman.........poor excuse if you ask me. "I was just checking the spelling" What happened to the on line dictionary?

There is a guestbook. Check out this comment. It sounds like someone we know.

"Wow. The only thing that could make me happier about the jackhammer Jesus would be if his ears were bigger, or if he had a big v8 motor.
Mark
April 30th, 2010 "

I wonder.....

"70_Fastback" said:
Google it Pete and see what comes up!

Just sayin'......if I want to check the spelling, I go to the dictionary.....not googling the entire phrase.

"ko67" said:

"Wow. The only thing that could make me happier about the jackhammer Jesus would be if his ears were bigger, or if he had a big v8 motor.
Mark
April 30th, 2010 "

I wonder.....

Gotta admit, that's f'n hilarious!!

"ko67" said:

Mark
April 30th, 2010 "

I wonder.....

LMAO!!!

"ko67" said:

Mark
April 30th, 2010 "

I wonder.....
:lol :lol

"ko67" said:

Mark
April 30th, 2010 "

I wonder.....
:lol :lol :lol

Just to play the other side....

Sex is part of procreation and natural. God wants us to be happy, and those things aid in pleasure making people happy and possibly assisting in conceiving a child thus aiding in procreation, so......

Well, heck it has to be sacrilegious.....

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Just to play the other side....

Sex is part of procreation and natural. God wants us to be happy, and those things aid in pleasure making people happy and possibly assisting in conceiving a child thus aiding in procreation, so......

Mel

This whole thread is just too funny, but now with Mel chiming in it brings it to a new level. Think about this. When you read a post what do you hear in your mind? Well I have known Mel for several years already, but last Friday night I sat next to him at the Outback dinner. So when I read a post from Mel it is his voice that is playing in my head, along with many members from the NorCal contingent. :amaz

fd

"guruatbol" said:

Mel
:dh :ep

You know, I am certainly not an expert in theology, but if there is a hell, a butt plug shaped like the Virgin Mary is certainly an express ticket..

This thread is too funny!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

PS. Thanks Tim! MH

"ko67" said:
:dh :ep

You know, I am certainly not an expert in theology, but if there is a hell, a butt plug shaped like the Virgin Mary is certainly an express ticket..

No doubt! I don't consider myself a real religious person - but even I know that is WRONG!

"sgtjunior" said:
I'm guessing that's probably not what they mean when they say, get some religion in you! :craz

I'm laughing my fucking ass off on that one!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Back