• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Interesting photo

tarafied1

It's no wedding photo but I thought it was cool. I went to a car show with my buddy, he took his relatively stock 67 hardtop. We parked next to each other. Got a lot of people looking and scratching there heads... "these are both 67's?"
picture035hz5.jpg

You do have a beautiful car. Seeing it next to a stock car really brings out the differences. Well done. ;)

"tarafied1" said:
It's no wedding photo but I thought it was cool. I went to a car show with my buddy, he took his relatively stock 67 hardtop. We parked next to each other. Got a lot of people looking and scratching there heads... "these are both 67's?"

Very cool to see a stock 67 coupe next to your modified 67.

I'd love to see more pics of your modified 67. Can you post some more pics?!

Thanks guys, it's nothing compared to all of yours but I am proud of it.
Here are a few more pics...
before
2nd67bnc6.jpg

1st67startkg6.jpg

outsideunderownpower6gg8.jpg

67inky2001ph1.jpg

b4primertq4.jpg

smallleftvy8.jpg

picture180wo4.jpg

picture165xc4.jpg

after...
picture175tc5.jpg

picture085tu9.jpg

picture008ze1.jpg

picture010lr3.jpg

Some of these pics were taken before I installed all the chrome trim and stuff but you getthe idea.
Thanks for the compliments.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just goes to show you what a little bit of money each year, some elbow grease and only 19 years of tinkering can accomplish! This project is a great lesson for ALL the younger guys that are eating mac&cheese in order get their car finished... what's the rush? It'll be done when time and money permits. The key is obviously patience! Was there ever a time where you said to yourself... "Screw this! What am I doing? This car is NEVER going to be done!"

Like back in the 80's maybe?

many times! my kids always knew it as the pile of stuff in the garage. we all still stare at it and cant believe our eyes!

Back