• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Interesting thread...

daveSanborn

When I was building my sons Eleanor car I was a regular member at a smaller forum dedicated to building this type of car. I don't post there much anymore, but pop in every once and a while to see how everyone is doing and help out if I can.

The attached link is a very interesting read that blows up all over Jay at Mustang Depot. Jay's a nice guy, but IMO has sunk his own ship with these "best on the market" kits. Be sure to continue the link to page 2 where it gets really ugly.

http://eleanorinspired1967mustangfastback.yuku.com/topic/1505/t/Issues-with-Mustang-Depot-Kit-Do-you-have-any.html

While I have never ordered fiberglass from them, Mustang Depot has treated me well on several Maier and TCP suspension parts I've bought from them. I will say those fiberglass parts on page 2 don't look too good, although fiberglass repro makes steel repro look like NOS.

Another reason not to desecrate a Mustang with an E kit....... If you want a fiberglass car buy a Cobra kit car..

Back