• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is it worth it?

I would say no........to old........most likely needs a bunch of seals and rubber products once driven normally. Now, if the maintenance was top notch.......no, not even then in my book. There have been others newer, low miles, and less money. But that is only my opinion.....

Agree with Pete. Nothing there to make it worth asking price. Automatic and yellow. Mileage doesn't matter, can't compensate for meh.

thanks guys I know book value is around 9k. I've always wanted a yellow 95 gt conv. but i was shocked at the asking price.

"lethal289" said:
thanks guys I know book value is around 9k. I've always wanted a yellow 95 gt conv. but i was shocked at the asking price.
No one says you have to offer what they are asking. I'm sure he has built in some room for negotiation. Worst he can do is tell you no.

"Horseplay" said:
No one says you have to offer what they are asking. I'm sure he has built in some room for negotiation. Worst he can do is tell you no.
Absolutely. The reason for the post was to see if others thought that sn95's had obtained collector car status. I plan to go see it.

To me, the 95's are the special ones. Its the mustang that started it (for me). The last of the fox 5.0's among other things.

That's nice.
My best friend in high school took a similar cobra to prom. It was brand new. It was his brother inlaws, and for record it kicked my camaros a$$ that night.

Back