• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is My Car Overdone ***?

tarafied1

I met a guy at the NMRA last weekend. His build thread is on Mustang forum so I checked it out. I registered and posted a pic of my car in another thread and one guy reply's my car looks like, quote "overdone ass" unquote
So I ask what he drives, he reply's "Honda CRX" so I say "really, a Honda?"dxf Then another guy responds defending the CRX!!! So I say "You guys think my car is ugly and the CRX is cool? I'm on the wrong forum!"
But be honest with me guys, I get a lot of compliments but I'm sure some people don't like it. Is it "OVERDONE"?

Are you serious? You've let a couple Honda freaks get under your skin.

I do like the term "overdone ass" though. Just not for your ride.

Definately too far gone and not worth saving
Fortunately i am in a position to help out by offering to take it off your hands for a used CRX and a bottle of Bundaberg rum to drown your sorrows.

Actually you answered your own question when you said you were on the wrong forum.
Rice burner owners have their taste in their arse, so their opinion is always skewed.

No it's not overdone. :char The one thing every classic mustang owners seem to all agree on is .... It's your car. Do what YOU like and :censored the rest. :thu

If you believe it's overdone, I'd be happy to take it off your hands and give you Gertrude instead. :part

I didn't build it to get approval, I made what I wanted. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't gone off the deep end or something... Thanks

Your car is awesome from what I've seen! Restomod has no limits. I love this forum.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Craig, sounds like you summed it up pretty good in this old thread that popped up from the archives today....

http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/index.php/topic,11782.msg146687

Trust me, as an owner of a mutt Elly Coupe, it will offend almost every one. The Shelby guys hate Eleanor and clones, Mustang purists hate Eleanor, "restomods" and Coupes, Chevy guys hate Fords and Mopar guys hate everything. Nobody cares what ricers think but I'm pretty sure they won't like it either. Just build what you like!

yep, I remember that! I just expected a better quality of posts on a Mustang Forum. I won't be hangin' with those ricers!!!

Wow. Ricers are morons. They are just jealous because they can't have a real car and have to drive a crx.

Your car is awesome.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

"lethal289" said:
when it doubt craig, remember real cars lift the front wheels, not spin them.

And orange juice and milk comes in 2 litres, not engines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think the crx is a better looking car.....
:part

Just kidding... Tell the guy you like his shopping cart handle and fart can and move on. A lot of haters out there Craig.
I say &@$? Em and feed em fish heads.

Overdone? From a couple of CRX lovers, probably with grotesque Fast & Furious body kits? What a load of chit.

Since those geeks believe that it takes only a minute for "Uncle Ben's Rice", anyone who spends more than that must be overdone...

Back