• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is the Eleanor trend all over now

Racerx1194

Built a bunch of these cars got away from the mustang's scene for awhile getting back into it kind of seems the eleanors went away or is there a all Eleanor web site I know it use to be customfastbackca but its dead.

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
I sure hope so. So many great cars were lost to those recreations. Personally, I much prefer a stock restoration or unique restomod to what became a cookie-cutter, over done clone.

stangg

I sure hope so. So many great cars were lost to those recreations. Personally, I much prefer a stock restoration or unique restomod to what became a cookie-cutter, over done clone.
I think that the craze was good for those of us that prefer stock, restored, restomod and restorod Mustangs as well . I believe the demand for the Eleanor's probably helped get the all the sheetmetal parts we now take for granted. Dynacorn's first fully built shell option was a 67/68. they didn't build it for the stock folks, but rather the aftermarket builders that probably were more of the Eleanor centric builders.
I'm glad Dynacorn decided to make full 67/68 fastback quarters and roof skins. Without the Eleanors, probably would have had to wait a few extra years or more for those parts to make it to the market.

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
I think that the craze was good for those of us that prefer stock, restored, restomod and restorod Mustangs as well . I believe the demand for the Eleanor's probably helped get the all the sheetmetal parts we now take for granted. Dynacorn's first fully built shell option was a 67/68. they didn't build it for the stock folks, but rather the aftermarket builders that probably were more of the Eleanor centric builders.
I'm glad Dynacorn decided to make full 67/68 fastback quarters and roof skins. Without the Eleanors, probably would have had to wait a few extra years or more for those parts to make it to the market.
Look at you seeing the silver lining! :)
The body panels I am a huge fan of having available. The full bodies not so much but that's a whole other conversation.