• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this cupid?

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
We all remember what today is right?

img4f3a0062c8e93.jpg

fd

Attachments

• Cupid.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, some stupid ass holiday propagated by the evil and greedy corporations to remove $$ from my wallet. I'm happy to say, they have failed miserably!

If it's a day to post pics of nekked women, that's OK.

"silverblueBP" said:
Yep, some stupid ass holiday propagated by the evil and greedy corporations to remove $$ from my wallet. I'm happy to say, they have failed miserably!

If it's a day to post pics of nekked women, that's OK.

Definately +1 HERE !!!

Yeah, for once I remembered. Bought a damn bear, flowers and candy and still didn't.........................................caught up on the news though. :rant

"blue65coupe" said:
I thought it was "piece of internet shit".
you're just a complex guy although I would assume you are much more comfortable being a piece of shit rather than a romantic

"Horseplay" said:
Sadly, a lot more than the wife was dealing out last night. Freakin' Valentines day...

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

See, you saps that fall for the advertising gimmicks STILL didn't get any!

There was no mention of V-day by either of us.

Valetines day is for grade school kids. We don't celebrate it either. I'm not buying into the hallmark holiday.

My wife is still overcome by the Valentine's Day gift of 4 years ago.....it is the day I quit work...... Of course, I am not sure if it is shock or pleasure since she has not mentioned the day since then.

Back