• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this scary?

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
Some might think so...

index.php

:hide

fd

Now what the hell was he going to do with that spider trapped between the bowl and the ceiling????

I just shit myself. Really, I think I just shit my pants. No words to describe right now. I'm gonna go curl up in a corner and cry.

you can't believe everything you read on the internet, right?
Probably the world's largest spider, Heteropoda maxima (above), has a colossal legspan of up to 12 inches (30 centimeters), according to a December 2008 WWF report.
what does the World Wrestling Federation know about spiders?

"S8NS 289" said:
Thanks for not letting me sleep tonight.
Did you know on average a person ingests a bug without knowing it every three nights when he sleeps?

"Midlife" said:
Did you know on average a person ingests a bug without knowing it every three nights when he sleeps?

As long as it's not spiders as big as a corgi -it isn't so bad.

"Midlife" said:

Believe that's only in Florida :roll.

They certainly are flexible...

Whew...I need to do some steamy hot yoga, now...

Oh, yeah...some scary spider thing, right??................................... :roll

"tarafied1" said:
you can't believe everything you read on the internet, right?what does the World Wrestling Federation know about spiders?

In case you weren't joking--World Wildlife Fund.

Frank

"blue65coupe" said:
I just shit myself. Really, I think I just shit my pants. No words to describe right now. I'm gonna go curl up in a corner and cry.

Sorry that is even funnier than the maroon with the bowl trying to catch the spidey. :yah

fd

Back