• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this the snow stuff you dudes keep whining about?

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
I googled google to see this snow stuff that everyone keeps posting and whining about. I understand what this snow stuff even less now. :craz

img4b19f7159293a.jpg

img4b4beacc3c559.jpg

img48abb58c4410b.jpg

img48aa58313c9dd.jpg

img476f3f24ee3b2.jpg

img46d19990397ed.jpg

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not even close...if the snow around here looked like that, I'd never have anything to bitch about.

"silverblueBP" said:
Nope, not even close...if the snow around here looked like that, I'd never have anything to bitch about.

So if your snow looked like that then you also be happy with Nobama and paying your taxes. :craz fd

"FordDude" said:
"Nope, not even close...if the snow around here looked like that, I'd ALMOST never have anything to bitch about."

So if your snow looked like that then you also be happy with Nobama and paying your taxes. :craz fd

Fixed

"FordDude" said:
I googled google to see this snow stuff that everyone keeps posting and whining about. I understand what this snow stuff even less now. :craz

That's becuase there's no snow in those pics - Looked at each one quite carefully, no snow.

Back