• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It followed me home...

AzPete

'02 GT Vert, auto, cai, exhaust, wheels, clean as can be. This is the only pic I have as my daughter is borrowing it since her daughter has her car while that one is in the shop....kids....

Wife claims possession of this one. She really liked the '00 & '07 verts we had and with her medical issues, an automatic is better for her to handle.

Was not looking....just saw it, stopped, and all things made it seem like it was meant to be.

Yes, still have the '11 GT/CS and the '00 Lightning.

quote author=RyanG85 link=topic=19726.msg242478#msg242478 date=1371089938]
Sweet, so thats what the carfax was for.....
[/quote]

Nope.....this was a spur of the moment....yesterday we had looked at a couple of cars for the granddaughter as a replacement....saw this and discussed it over lunch. Went back and did a test drive and owned it by 3:30. Wife claimed it at 3:31.....

Nice looking car and sure you guys will enjoy it.

We didn't plan on buying Lisa's 01 either... just sort of happened, lol!

I had never paid much attention to 94-04 body style prior to buying one but starting to like the one we own

Congrats!

"RustyRed" said:
I had never paid much attention to 94-04 body style prior to buying one but starting to like the one we own
same here, I have been wanting an 05/up but really enjoying the 99

"tarafied1" said:
same here, I have been wanting an 05/up but really enjoying the 99

Guy that works in my building has a really bad a** about '03 or '04.

Not sure what sort of motor he's running in it but definetely not stock. Sounds pretty mean.

Wouldn't mind building a daily driver like that for myself (or using a late 80's / early 90's car) but right now I need the room in the Explorer. Not unusual for me to have the Explorer full of my boys, a couple of their buddies and crap loads of baseball gear.

Boys turn 12 in a couple of days and will be 16 before we know it.

One of the boys will be getting the '01 Vert eventually. They don't want to share a car so I should probably look at finding them another one between now and the next four years. They want to get a second '01 vert so they will have "twin" cars.

Lets see...Lightning bought 14 April; this car bought 12 June....60 days between car purchases. Seems about on schedule to me...

Have you thought about getting a Used Car Dealer's License?

.....but I still have the Lightning too.....not a trade here....this is mommas car...dealers have to much bs to go thru....

Wife drove the 08 on a couple local shopping trips.....came home and said to sell the 02....paint the Lightning......always nice when she makes the suggestions.

Back