• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It`s Harold`s first day

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
It`s Harold`s first day in the car pool. They honk the horn in front of his house and he comes running out. He gets about halfway down the walk when he hears a grunt and the sound of his wife's foot tapping on the porch.
He turns around and there she is, scowling at him. He runs back to the steps, spreads her bathrobe, bends over, kisses her on the privates, runs back down the walk and hops in the car.

They ride in silence for a few minutes, until Burnett, the driver, can't stand it.

Burnett asks, "Harold, it's none of my business, but why'd you kiss her down there?"

Harold says, "You wouldn't believe her breath in the morning!"

fd

That story made me think of a past employee, we called him Crocky cause his breath smelled like something a Gator (or croc) would have killed and left to "soften up". That guy could melt paint off the wall from 20 feet :barf

"silverblueBP" said:
That story made me think of a past employee, we called him Crocky cause his breath smelled like something a Gator (or croc) would have killed and left to "soften up". That guy could melt paint off the wall from 20 feet :barf

I think Crocky may be working with me now, but the bastard has changed his name...

"Fast68back" said:
I think Crocky may be working with me now, but the bastard has changed his name...

Does he drive a forklift with one hand on the wheel and the other knuckle deep in his nose? If so.......that's Crocky :ep

Back