• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's going down for real... errr going UP!

Nice, your going to enjoy having that.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'm planning to visit/spectate for a bit. Won't do their car show again unless it is completely revamped.

Gonna let Skip know what you got? I'b bet that'll come in handy when checking the Frog over!

Tony told me there will be more vintage racers there this year. More big bore cars :D

If you use your engine hoist you can assemble it yourself and not have to wait for help ;)

DSC06187.JPG

The only time I ever used my cherry picker was to assemble my four post lift. I love mine. Sometimes I wish I would have purchased the two post instead.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

image.jpg About 5 hours work...
Garage door guy comes in the morning to move the tracks up to the ceiling.
10'6" ceiling - stack 2 Mustangs with 9" to spare.

Finished. PLENTY of room to spare.
BTW, Installed a Liftmaster 8500 "jackshaft" garage door opener as part of the door conversion... I LOVE that thing. So quiet and smooth. Planning on getting another one now for the other door, just because.
stacked.jpg

Last edited:
Nice that's good to hear. I could see one of those openers in the future when my I drive I have now gives out.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

You should put a drip pan under the red one so if it decides to leak, it doesn't do it on the blue one

Drip pans came with the lift.
They are there "just in case", even though no leaks...

Back