• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's time for Carver to head off for Canine College! **UPDATE 8/16/13**

A

Anonymous

Time sure has flown by. Seems like just yesterday we picked the little guy up at the Kansas City Airport. A 9 week old ball of dumb puppy. 16 months later, he's a trained, very smart and loving dog ready to move on to his next phase of life. We take him back to the regional training center in just a couple of weeks where he'll learn advanced commands and hopefully graduate as a service dog for someone with a disability.

We put together a video of our time with Carver, hope you enjoy it as much as Deb and I. We sure are going to miss the little guy. He's really wormed his way into our hearts and it's going to be a long...wet ride there and back. We are hoping to get puppy # 3 in late May or June.

Carver II, Canine Companions for Independence Service Dog in Training.

http://youtu.be/VUAz8CgxMWQ

It's time for Carver to head off for Canine College!

Wow. Doesn't seem like its been that long since he arrived. Hope he graduates with honors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. That makes me special!

Re: It's time for Carver to head off for Canine College!

I don't know how you do it... Best of luck to Carver!

:stu

You are a special breed. :thu in a good way.

Special man you are. I don't know how you have any tear capabilities left.

Well done! Another pup on his way to a needy person.

Great job Mark, you guys are awesome.

Sent from my Blaze using Tapatalk

Played it for the wife, thanks for starting the waterworks....good luck to Carver someone will be very lucky to get his skills.
Jon

Carver graduated today as a Service Dog! He was matched with a young man going into his junior year at Ball State University. I'll post up a couple pics once I get back.

Our 1st puppy that is a Service Dog was there as well! Not much is better than having 3 yrs of work (and fun) together in one room.

Back