• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE JBA shorty ceramic coated headers for 289

steveh326

3 Engine after.JPG 4 Engine after.JPG I bought these originally for my 66 mustang but never used. I ended up going with a set of tri-Ys instead. these were bolted to my engine while it was on the engine stand for a year or so... never on a running engine. Silver ceramic coated. Original box long gone, and pretty sure the gaskets disappeared somewhere along the line. But the headers and collectors are in as-new condition.

don't have a pic yet of the headers themselves, but found a pic of my motor on the stand when they were bolted up if that helps.

any interest? not looking to retire on these, just want to get them out of my garage and pass them on to someone who can use them. no reasonable offer refused (but I get to decide what is reasonable or not...lol)

View attachment 29165 View attachment 29166 I bought these originally for my 66 mustang but never used. I ended up going with a set of tri-Ys instead. these were bolted to my engine while it was on the engine stand for a year or so... never on a running engine. Silver ceramic coated. Original box long gone, and pretty sure the gaskets disappeared somewhere along the line. But the headers and collectors are in as-new condition.

don't have a pic yet of the headers themselves, but found a pic of my motor on the stand when they were bolted up if that helps.

any interest? not looking to retire on these, just want to get them out of my garage and pass them on to someone who can use them. no reasonable offer refused (but I get to decide what is reasonable or not...lol)
View attachment 29165 View attachment 29166 I bought these originally for my 66 mustang but never used. I ended up going with a set of tri-Ys instead. these were bolted to my engine while it was on the engine stand for a year or so... never on a running engine. Silver ceramic coated. Original box long gone, and pretty sure the gaskets disappeared somewhere along the line. But the headers and collectors are in as-new condition.

Hi I am interested in the headers could you text or call me at 270 519 1640 thanks Darrell

Back