• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Jeremy says "Yes there is a Santa" - oh joy!!

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
I have a feeling that as I type this, 70_Fastback is packing his Mustang for a move to Nevada. Recently he has been moping around mumbling to himself "...there is no Santa, there is no Santa" when lo and behold this article appears. Ho, Ho, Ho

I'll take him and him and him...

He better hurry.....

"She says being the first to offer stud service could really boost business, too."

Tiger might beat him to it :lol

"blue65coupe" said:
For cryin' out loud Craig!!! Do we have a "party foul" icon?

Hey, I suscribe to the San Francisco Chronicle online and today's copy had this article as one of it's features. I just assume they were catering to Jeremy.

"cmayna" said:
I have a feeling that as I type this, 70_Fastback is packing his Mustang for a move to Nevada. Recently he has been moping around mumbling to himself "...there is no Santa, there is no Santa" when lo and behold this article appears. Ho, Ho, Ho

I'll take him and him and him...

Seriously Craig? If you think that I'm gay, it just further goes to show that DRUGS DO FUCK YOU UP. :wtf

"70_Fastback" said:
LoL. Well, I just sent a titty TXT that will make up for it.

I'm sorry, but you cannot make up for the nutsack pic :bird

"70_Fastback" said:
Hey, I don't make the shit, I just forward it.

There's also that other option.............erase. Maybe you should find it :ecit

Speaking of jobs you wouldn't want...

Think about it...any woman with a pulse who isn't seriously nasty can get laid any night of the week for free via a local bar or co-worker or neighbor or random guy at the grocery store for that matter so why would they pay a visit there when they could get it for free?

That leaves you with the queers or something that claims to be female that even Dave wouldn't hit it.

Back