• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Johnpro

JeffTepper

For those of you who have been part of this community for longer than the past 11-1/2 years or have stumbled across a post or two from John Prochaska and wondering "who is this guy?", John was a talented Mustang enthusiast and a prolific poster here on over on VMF. His '69 Sportsroof aptly named "Scary" was widely admired for it's potent performance. John's knoweledge base was broad and he was extraordinarily generous with his time helping other Mustang enthusiasts figure things out. He was also very funny and a always a hoot to be around. We lost John at Hot August Nights in Reno (one of his favorite shows) in 2010 to cancer.

Yesterday was John's birthday, he would have been 62 had he survived. For those of us in NorCal who spent time with John and his wife, Tracey, driving all over the place to Mustang centric events, and just generally hanging out, he was a dear friend. For those of you who never had the opportunity to meet or communicate with him directly when he was alive, the knowledge base we share from him here is his legacy. While we have lost other dear friends as well, I just wanted to remind folks that the phrase "Gone but not forgotten" is our way of remembering those whose paths crossed ours and are fondly remembered.
RIP my friend.

Here is a link courtesy of gtscode, to the photo tribute played at John's ,memorial service:

Johnpro |authorSTREAM

:(
I always say we should celebrate one's life but its really hard when we lose one so early.

Now let me tell you one of John's favorite jokes......;)

BobTripp, JohnPro,Teebone, Dale, Pam.jpg

left to right Bob Tripp, JohnPro, Vince 'Teebone' Rugerrio all lost too early.

Even though the car moved states, John remains.....
pEOGs3B.jpg

I still think of him since my birthday is day before his. Still have his head watching over the garage.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Gone but not forgotten for sure. Hey, I'm still here.:) John was a great guy. I didn't realize that he passed at HAN. Talk about a fitting way to go. RIP

Back