• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Joke for ko67

blue65coupe

A truck driver, who we'll call Kevin, was driving down the road one day when he noticed this girl getting ready to jump off a bridge. He pulls over and asks her what she's doing. She replies, "I'm getting ready to commit suicide and you can't stop me." He thinks about it for a minute and asks, "Well since you're so committed, would you mind giving me a blowjob before you jump?". She obliges and when done he says, "Wow, that was great. Too bad you're gonna commit suicide 'cause that's gonna be a wasted talent. Why would you want to commit suicide anyway?" Her response...
"Because my parents are always on my case about dressing up like a girl" :ep

I fail to understand how this is related to the deep fear of assrape that I shared in a tender moment of vulnerability. I have no irrational fear of getting blown by a girl who later proves to be a dude. First couple of times it happens, you get angry, but after a while it just becomes one of those little things that you just have to take in stride.

"ko67" said:
I have no irrational fear of getting blown by a girl who later proves to be a dude. First couple of times it happens, you get angry, but after a while it just becomes one of those little things that you just have to take in stride.

Is that spoken from experience......no....wait.....don't answer....we don't really want to know.

"blue65coupe" said:
...or a dude who gets blowjobs from other dudes.

to be fair, I was referring to a blowjob from someone assumed in good faith at the time to be a chick. The only time that ever happened to me, I told her/him that we were going to have a serious talk when he/she finished.

there is a fantastic joke about this, that I will post later.

"ko67" said:
to be fair, I was referring to a blowjob from someone assumed in good faith at the time to be a chick. The only time that ever happened to me, I told her/him that we were going to have a serious talk when he/she finished.

there is a fantastic joke about this, that I will post later.

That one made me laugh.... :lol

"lethal289" said:
too bad slugfest is gone, This dude would be great there! :beat

Not many here (including myself) could top a pro stand-up....I'm sure he has LOTS of experience from telling bad jokes.

:ecit

"silverblueBP" said:
Not many here (including myself) could top a pro stand-up....I'm sure he has LOTS of experience from telling bad jokes.

:ecit

To be fair, I was a pretty shitty standup. I have lots of experience getting heckled. I have told many, many, many bad jokes. If not for the constant access to weed, and comedy condo "road hole", my days at the mike would be a bad memory. (comedy condo Road hole is what we called the skanky girls that always seemed to be around the puke stained condo that the club owners always had for the shitty comics to stay in so that they did not have to spring for a motel 6. Talk about your rusty cowls.... Great, now someone with add skanky road hole to my title....

Back