• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just another Coupe.....6 pics

AzPete

Wife says I cannot make one like it. This was at the Tallahassee Auto Museum. It only has a 289 in it

TallahaseeMuseum004.jpg

TallahaseeMuseum005.jpg

TallahaseeMuseum015.jpg

TallahaseeMuseum013.jpg

TallahaseeMuseum014.jpg

TallahaseeMuseum016.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oZBzWSeGao

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon, Pete...let's mod Midlife instead! I could use 1200 hp...heh heh.

Sorry I couldn't go to the Museum w/everyone, but I'm leaving early tomorrow AM on travel and had a shit-load of Honey-do's to do.

You got the spare cash, we can do it.....

You missed a good trip. 21 people total from all the clubs, about a dozen cars. I want to do another one later on so you will have a chance. About 150 cars plus guns, pedal cars, boats, knives, dolls, +++. The guy (1 man owns it) has no one direction of collection, just a bit of everything. That made it good for all there. Left here at 8, returned to the RV at 5.

Have a good trip.

Is this the same guy/museum that had one of the batmobiles, supposedly bought it at auction as one of the "orginals" ended up suing the auction house or something like that, I think he ended up parking it outside public view until the case was resolved.

Not sure on that. He does have one old style batmobile with no info posted and several new vehicles from the recent movies.

Back