• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Justice. Served.

Chesters always get what they deserve!

The fellas in the joint sometimes slice their face, thus marking them for life. Then they get moved to another yard and everyone knows what is up and they can either beat the shit out of them or pressure them for their canteen purchases and other such things or :shee...

So they always get what they have coming!

Mel

Mel...I thought they kept these fuckers in a separate "special needs" housing unit / yard now to keep them from getting a little well deserved street justice on the inside...

"RustyRed" said:
Mel...I thought they kept these fuckers in a separate "special needs" housing unit / yard now to keep them from getting a little well deserved street justice on the inside...

they start them on main line and see if they have any trouble. On the special needs yard there are guys who hate chesters. They will slice them and dice them in the drop of a hat. They are much more sneaky and get away with it many times.

The CLR (Chester Low Riders) are the shot callers for those yards. hehehehe

I worked one of those yards. Though it is a yard that tends to have fewer incidents, but when they do it is either a drug deal gone bad or a Chester being handled.

Mel

At the facility where I worked, we had a molester that was beaten to death with a bar of soap in the toe of a tube sock. Ever see that weapon Mel?

In the fed prison where the wife worked, they tried to prevent the child molestors from being outted - usually didn't work, as some inmate would find out one way or another. It wasn't until some time later that the leak was 'discovered' and they would be moved into protective units. By then, they had recieved some prison justice - unless they were huge f'ers they got a taste of thier own medicine.

I don't remember too many of the employees worrying about it, however. :roll

"ko67" said:
At the facility where I worked, we had a molester that was beaten to death with a bar of soap in the toe of a tube sock. Ever see that weapon Mel?

Yep, they also used the locks from their lockers on the minimum yards.

Ever see a TV used as a weapon? We had a guy that was sleeping and his cellmate helped him to be in TV. The guy died before we could get him out of the cell. Saw a guy get harpooned with a bar bell bar in between the eyes. He lived about 15 minutes while we took him to the onsite hospital.

I could write a book.

Oh, if you are an inmate in either the Fed system or State system and you move into a facility, the other inmates are required by the shot callers to ask you for your paperwork. If there is anything fishy or you refuse you get some prison justice.

Mel

Back