• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kev's been slackin' off...

and it seems to be dissapointing some of ya, so here ya go:
Fred's driving a lonley stretch of country road, spies a hitchhiker and feeling generous picks the hitcher up. He no sooner gets moving than the hitchhiker pulls a gun, boots Fred out of his car and takes off. So he starts walking. A couple hours later, the first car he's seen stops, and the driver asks if he needs help. Fred tells him about the carjack. The guy shakes his head in sympathy, then pulls out a hunk of rebar, whacks Fred in the temple, takes his wallet, strips him naked, ties his wrists to his ankles, and lashes him to a nearby signpost. Poor Fred is in misery. For hours he's cold and his back's killing him from the hunched over position he's forced into. Finally he hears another car approach. The car stops, the guy driving asks Fred what's up. Fred tells him the whole sad story. The driver just shakes his head, starts taking his pants down, and tells Fred:
"Man! This just ain't your day, is it?"

Dennis, I can see from your post that you are quite clearly obsessed with fear of butt rape. You are sick and need help. Maybe someone should label you a scary wtf'er. By chance, do you practice law?

:lol :lol :lol :lol on the joke.

Here is another one.

Dude #1 : Can I ask you a personal question?
Dude #2 : Sure
Dude #1: Let's say you went camping, and during the night, someone snuck into your tent, tied you up with the tent rope and fucked you in the ass. Would you tell people about it when you got home?
Dude#2: No way. I would be way to ashamed to ever talk about it.
Dude#1: Wanna go camping?

Dennis, you and Kev need to get a room :ep

and the jokes.........LMFAO!!

Back