• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knock Knock anybody home

I think the mod needs to set the example and post some build pictures.... maybe some e-car "how to" articles. You can start with building the PIAA back up lights and how to wire them up on a T5 car.... I'd like to add them to mine, someday..

Don't worry Jason.

The E-section is pretty slow on here. THere is only a few of us and we need to get more people to join!!!!!

Spread the word!!!!

I agree with rick, lets see some of your stuff. Maybe a thread that follows one project from start to finish would be cool. With lots of pics and tech info. :sur

Ok hang in there. I have the prototype im working on this weekend :ecit
Wifes out of town and kids are gone :pep

I will be at work from tomorrow until sunday. I feel sorry for the person to see me on Sunday :hide This reminds me of the first car I built 9 years ago.

Truthfully Im so excited im about to p myself.

Well ok,

We are using Shelby Hoods, and upper and lower scoops. We made the rest. The lower rocker is different than in the illustrations. We made the rocker look like it starts at about the end of the hockey sticks on the door. So it looks like a V. Its really kewl!
The fender flares are cut back alot and are the entire width of the wheel openings. And towards the bottom of the fender they almost dissappear.

Gotta get to work. :vic

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Ok hang in there. I have the prototype im working on this weekend :ecit
Wifes out of town and kids are gone :pep

I will be at work from tomorrow until sunday. I feel sorry for the person to see me on Sunday :hide This reminds me of the first car I built 9 years ago.

Truthfully Im so excited im about to p myself.

Snap a few pics while you're working on it this weekend, and post them next week!

Have a great weekend!

"garner67" said:
Snap a few pics while you're working on it this weekend, and post them next week!

Have a great weekend!

You have no idea how bad i want to do that but the Shelby folks would probably put me under the jail :2guns :guns :roulette

This site has been such a big help already with helping me pic a color that I will be sure to mention it several times with some editors in the near future. Also I will post approved photos of the car first before it hits anywhere.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
You have no idea how bad i want to do that but the Shelby folks would probably put me under the jail :2guns :guns :roulette

This site has been such a big help already with helping me pic a color that I will be sure to mention it several times with some editors in the near future. Also I will post approved photos of the car first before it hits anywhere.

You gonna blindfold me on Thursday when I show up?

Heres some photos for you guys to chew on...........
Picture017.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

Very, very nice but if that wasn't enough, show us some of the other toys you have too! :vic Like a real Shelby GT500, 67 T/A replica, twin turbo FB, and I forget what else... oh maybe not in the E-car section :cry

Back