• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Last week with my dog

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Not as foreboding as it sounds. Our 10yo Doberman, Clancy, will be living with my son next. It will be a big change for him. Moving from California to Wisconsin. He's old and full of tumors but still helps me 'work' all around the house. Anytime I'm out in the garage he has to be with me. As you can see, he takes up position in the driveway or on the front lawn. My son trained him well and he stays within our property line even if there are other dogs walking in the neighborhood.
I've been hugging him and just savoring each moment because I know I will miss him.
20200703_095116.jpg

That can be hard to a man but knowing he is going to your son , you will get over it very soon

Is this like another definition of mixed emotions? You know the one where your mother-in-law drives over a cliff in your Mustang. :oops: Sounds as if things are going well for the son if he now has a place for Clancy. Will make you and Joanne true empty nesters? So is there a road trip in your future to Packer land?

fd

That's a good looking dog. I'm sure it's hard to let him go, but you can always go visit him.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Heading to cheese land soon. With a 3000GT in tow. Son has a new house with 3 car garage.
So Pat where are you now?

It appears that our friend Mike has found a replacement for his dog. He has a weird fascination with purple cars for some reason, I hear this is going to replace his fastback as well. Now he can run down the highway with the top down and the wind in his hair......oops sorry he has no hair!

IMG_1825 (003).PNG

Back