• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Late Sat night and I've been practicing

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Practicing drinking Irish Whiskey.;)

This quarantine is rough. So I drink while I watch Live PD, although its reruns this weekend.:mad:

Been in quarantine for 2 weeks now. Has been extended now for another 2 weeks with the option for another 2 more weeks. So i am mentally prepared.
Thank god nobody is sick within our families but that doesn't mean someone could be infected.
Still have some work in the yard. The cyl heads of my 351W engine on the enginestand are revised so I can put this engine back together.
I can work on installing central heat system in my sons house . The hall in our house need some painting.
So Mike , its time to paint that fence !!!! :p

No its time to replace the other side fence and gate. And what's wrong with my fence?....the gate you saw is natural redwood stained from years of weathering.

No its time to replace the other side fence and gate. And what's wrong with my fence?....the gate you saw is natural redwood stained from years of weathering.
first time I read that I thought you were going to replace the other side of the fence...

Back