• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Leave for a few days and.....

I've been neglecting my poor car. Been busy with work and my other projects (96 F350 and 86 IrocZ) I have noticed this place has been slow (er) then normal :)

A reason that I like the fantasy football, get a little conversation over there. Fun to talk crap about Mark because he cannot see it. {.}

fd

I haven’t been on in a while. Traveling a lot for work and messing with a few other brands of motor vehicles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a sign in our nearby neighborhood that says "Home for sale". I always chuckle at that, as one can only buy a house; a home is where one lives on a permanent basis and isn't necessarily saleable.

Yep, that's the place! Garage is a 2 car but is a little small (house built in 1970 when vehicles were narrower) so I may still keep the other car outside, don't know yet. Of course I could fit two hot rods in there though :p Just got done wiring in 4 new LED shop lights and a bunch of spare outlets so I am equipped to do whatever I want in there!

House is on half an acre and has a basketball court in the side yard which provides a very nice concrete pad for... hmmmmmm, maybe another 3.5 car garage in the backyard in the future ;)

Kelly:
If you think cars were narrower in 1970, try 1930 !!! My garage is way too narrow. I am convinced that the only thing holding up my garage are the termites holding hands. One of these days, a "friendlier" garage will take its place.

By the way congrats on your purchase. When is the housewarming party??????????????????? LOL

Back