• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LED Tail Lights

I've met and talked to the guy (Gary O'Connor) that is Vintage LEDs on a couple occasions. He is local to me. Smart dude with some innovative stuff going on with his products. FWIW, I was impressed.
Had a couple other guys at car shows speak highly of both him and his products. I got to see the products in operation on one of their cars. Looked good. Bright. Never bought (needed) anything he offered as I had already bought all the stuff I needed for my car but have his card taped to the inside of my toolbox as the source I planned to use when I get to the that stage on the truck project.

I have LED taillights in my 67 fastback. I installed them of safety reasons. Seen and be seen is my motto when driving on the highway for sure.
I bought them several years ago from mustang projects. I thinks they were the first selling these led tail lights back then.
I have the first style LED's but they have changed the concept over the years.

I used Mustang Project's stuff for mine too and as I bought them 10 years or so ago I'd venture to say my tech is behind a bit too, Bruno, but they are still perfectly functional (now that's been jinxed) and bright as ever.

Its one of the best upgrades you can do !! Looks still classic but way more visible for the people behind you !!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

JohnPro was the Alpha test on the MustangProject LEDs....After that I bought them and have had them for years.

Make a few pics of the hoodies when arrived.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Back