• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LMC Truck

lethal289

I know its not really mustang related, but i thought it right to post it here. Many of us have other projects, or other things we are working on. I found this place absolutely great to deal with. I recently purchased some things from them for a chebbie pickup, and when i got my order one of the items were damaged. A chrome trim piece, had a little indent in it, maybe the size of a dime. Being that the truck is a 3/4 ton work truck i didn't think it was a big deal, but i decided to call and make them aware. It Definitely wasn't their fault, as the box was undamaged, the package was unopened and very well packed. It was even wrapped it a cloth bag. It was more of a quality control issue from the factory. Without hesitation, they told me they would send me a new one. This is a $70 piece. So i figured i would return mine as soon as possible. The man on the other side said no problem, You keep that one too for our mistake. The new one showed up today, and is perfect as promised. The damaged one will be going on the shelf for safe keeping. Truly great customer service. Im so impressed with this place.

I have dealt with them in the past with no problems at all. Some have said they were pricey but they have the items and the service is great.

"AzPete" said:
I have dealt with them in the past with no problems at all. Some have said they were pricey but they have the items and the service is great.

+1

I have had several problems with them and will never, EVER call them again. This is from a commercial standpoint, as I was calling them from work for customer parts.

One time I called looking for an oddball PCV valve for an old F100. The lady on the phone was about as useful as a brick. I wanted to make sure what they had was what I had in my hand, so I asked her if they could go take a look at one and check a couple obvious details. She initially told me no, then hemmed and hawed and finally told me that it would take two to three DAYS to get someone in the wherehouse to pull it, look at it, call her, then for her to give me a call back. Needless to say, I was slightly pissed.

We ordered a bumper from them a few months later for another old Ford truck. Package came in without any damage, but the bumper had a good sized ding in it under the chrome. LMC promptly told us to sit on it and spin.

I used this company for numerous parts for my 78 F-150 over the years. I never really had a problem with them, but did note that their prices were kind of high and they were the only real choice for parts at the time besides [a broadly-based catalog company---edited by Midlife].

In the past few years another National Parts company released a F-150 catalog and I usually use them now for both my Mustang and Truck parts.

Back