• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Long time Mustang Guy, First time 66 Coupe owner.

Hello,
I'm a South Jersey native, transplanted near St Louis MO. Long time ford guy, ran a fox body for years through high school and beyond.
In process of a 37 Plymouth for my wife, got the itch for something for myself.
Picked up a partially complete project 66 Mustang Coupe with 289 and C4. It's currently at the paint shop being painted, but I've got front suspension, disc brake, intake/carb, and reassembly to do. Along with some other upgrades.

So, thanks for having me.

Attachments

• 66 Stang.jpg
    66 Stang.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 66 Stang2.jpg
    66 Stang2.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 21
Welcome to the Fix. While we are generally centered around the Mustang, most of us appreciate all cars so you will need to post some pictures of your 37 as well! Looks like you have a good start on the 66.

Couple nice looking rides. Welcome. Keep the updates and info coming. We LOVE pics around here.

Very cool car....except the LS swap! (yes I am a LS hater, just to hate ;)) Looks like you are building it with a nice set of components to make it a real driver. Should turn some heads.

Very cool car....except the LS swap! (yes I am a LS hater, just to hate ;)) Looks like you are building it with a nice set of components to make it a real driver. Should turn some heads.
Yeah, the 37 is for my wife. Just needed simplicity for the build on this one. And that's exactly right. Just put the majority of money into the suspension, drivetrain, and brakes so it can be a simple cruiser.

Back