• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lost my only Brother to Covid

70 StangMan

Donator

Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services, Ocala​

Obituary​

Send Flowers
Neal Frisbie

It is with profound sadness that we announce the death of Neal Frisbie, 63, of Ocala, FL. Neal was born February 19, 1958, in New Orleans. Those who knew Neal knew that he was an avid train enthusiast. He was one of the founding members of the Ocala Model Railroaders formed in 1996 and was seen frequently at their annual "Trains at the Holidays" event at the Webber Center at College of Central Florida for 23 years. He was a long-standing member of the National Model Railroad Association. In 2011 Neal became Head Train Engineer and Director of Railroad Operations at Kirby Family Farm where guests young and old affectionately knew him as "Papa Choo Choo."

He spent countless hours researching and creating exact models of Six Gun Territory and the Ocala Union Train Station. Neal enjoyed camping, traveling to various States in the US, tinkering with anything he could get his hands on, gardening, and of course building model railroads and displays. He loved antiques, classic cars and preserving historical relics through photography. He was also a loyal NASCAR and FL Gators fan. Neal enjoyed volunteering his time to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

He is preceded in death by his parents Fred Frisbie and Josie Wood Jones, stepfather Max Jones and granddaughter Brianna Bleau. Survivors include his loving wife of 43 years, Bebe Frisbie of Ocala, daughters Paula (Robby) Bleau of Astor and Kristen (Eric) Frisbie-Hoose of Apex, NC; brother Dale Frisbie of Ocala, sister Traci Jenkins of Ocala; grandchildren Michael Bleau, Rowan Hoose, Robert Bleau III, Taylor Bleau; several great grandchildren; and many other friends and family.

Funeral Services will be held at 11am on Wednesday, September 8, 2021, at Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services, Ocala, 910 E Silver Springs, Blvd. A visitation will be held one hour prior to the service. Donations may be made to the Ocala Model Railroaders' Historic Preservation Society, www.ocalamodelrailroaders.com or Kirby Family Farm in Williston, www.kirbyfarm.com. Online condolences may be left at www.hiers-baxley.com

Posted online on September 03, 2021
https://www.featherstitch.com/
It has been a long week. we say goodbye on Wednesday. He was the reason I love Mustangs. He had 4 different '69 s when we were growing up.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I am so sorry for your loss. Way too young, because he was only a month younger than me.

Tim

Sorry, Dale. Not much a guy can say at a time like this as words do little to help with your loss but know that we all are here for you.

Sorry to hear that. May God comfort you and your family.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Very sorry for you and your family. Lost my Dad earlier this year and there’s no words that can capture the loss.

Thank you to you all. Very much appreciated !! My Brothers funeral was today and much to my appreciation it was not "typical". Almost 2 hours of remembering and stories but with humor and light heartiness from those who knew him the best. The clergy was a man that was his employer / best friend that chased old trains and classic cars etc... all over the country which he just loved ) I had no idea he touched so many lives young and old but walked away with a greater appreciation and admiration of my Brother. Go rest high on that mountain Neal...your work down here is done.

I just got a call from my Brothers wife. She just got the call that her only Sister has been taken by Covid and are heading out in the AM tp make arraingments. Damn it.

Back