• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lots of Parchment

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Yesterday, I picked up 23 freshly painted interior pieces. Pretty wet but hope I can start installing them in a couple weeks.

4_20_08_10_7_12_10.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so wet? Can't they be baked?

I painted mine and installed like the next day... what's the hold up bud?

hey hey hey :po I don't need no stinkin interior panels, to drive the car. And for your information, you trouble makers, today I took the seats in for upholstering.

All those parts sure do look purdy!

Better get a move on there Craig!

427_11_08_10_4_23_24_3.jpg

427_11_08_10_4_24_19_1.jpg

Just kidding. I made some goofs going too quick. Take your time.

Loving that color Craig, its going to look great. Hang in there buddy, getting close, day by day...by day by day.

Did you prep the pieces yourself? Did George do the painting?

I am not as worried about painting the pieces as I am stripping and prepping them.

Craig, those pieces really do look to be in great condition. I'm looking at the lower part of the quarter trim where the carpet gets glued. I was too lazy to strip off the glue residue there since I new it would be glued again anyhow.

Be careful with those latch covers. I hope yours are original, I used repros and had to do some modding to them. In fact, I still need to pull the passenger side back off, most likely cut the rear 90* bend off, trim about 1/4" off, and then weld it back up. Figure the seam there would be easier to live with than the excessive gap from how it sits out too far as it is now.

Back