• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lovin' the new parts...

AzPete

Just received the new instrument panel from MP Products. Mechanical speedo, elec. tach, fuel, water, oil, and volts. Includes the oil and water senders and the fuel is set to function with the original sender. Real good service and since this is the second from them in 6 years....I got a $30 discount....$410 shipped vs $440 regular. Instructions are real easy, they give you the item....fuel.....and the color of their wires. You have to pull out the proper color from the car side. There is a plug on the panel side so you don't have to balance the cluster and wire it. Hopefully, we will install this weekend in Midlife's garage with the A/C. Also will install the variable speed wiper switch, fog light switch, and some custom wiring for the GPS and SIRRUS units. Nice to hide all the excess wiring I can.
unload031.jpg

unload032.jpg

Ditto! Nice looking piece! (couldn't bring myself to talk about your unit!!! :scar) I'm assuming since it's your second, that the quality of the bezel is good? kip

Back