• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Making cat turds dot com....I'm in jail!

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
While the Mrs is out fishing, I've been busy making cat turds via SELLERSRODSHOP idea from his recent post. Since we have 3 cats...

The quarter is for size comparison
egaqa7aj.jpg

On the blanket that drapes over the front room couch, waiting for her to come home.
u6y3u8um.jpg

Tapayakin' from my iphone

Re: Making cat turds dot com

Be sure the wife lets us know of your funeral arrangements......

:thum :thum :thum

guess I can get ready to add another "mrs." to the list that claims I'm a bad influence!

its a pretty long list...

Well, I just got a text message from the Mrs that she wont be home until very late to the point that I'll already be in bed so I'm going to hide the turds for now and will let them resurface tomorrow.

they will dry out over night. you will have to re-wet them again & they will be "fresh" again...

Kept nice and fresh overnite in a ziplock
genu2a5e.jpg

Maybe it will happen while we're cleaning and picking the crabs she got yesterday.

Tapayakin' from my iphone

"cmayna" said:
Maybe it will happen while we're cleaning and picking the crabs she got yesterday.

That just sounds so wrong.....

I hope your garage has a comfy spot for you...

SUCCESS!!! oh and I'm in the bow wow house now :thum

Thank you Steve

God, it took forever for her to spot the pile. I had to finally ask her to check the furnace's thermostat setting which requires her to walk right past the spot.

"Oh Gross" I hear, "Who did this?" "Honey, did you put these here?"

I finally walk into the front room, dumb as ever and said "what are you talking about honey?, ewwww what's this" (picking one up smelling it) That gesture sent the wife screaming into the kitchen. I follow her into the kitchen saying, "I don't think Fiona (one of our cats) did it", while I take a bite of it. That action locked my cel door.

She really didn't think one of the cats did it, but instead thought I grabbed a couple from the cat box and placed them there.

Me do that? :dun

"cmayna" said:
Well, I just got a text message from the Mrs that she wont be home until very late to the point that I'll already be in bed so I'm going to hide the turds for now and will let them resurface tomorrow.

So she was getting home about 7:30 p.m.? I know you old folks go to bed early....

This is a popular thing---Christmas eve I prepped 2 (used Christmas paper cardboard) and put them on the stairway ---the daughter and soninlaw were there for supper and they brought their pup along---I pointed and hollered "this does not look like our dogs mess" then picked one up and stuck it under my nose and said "nope" not ours---thought the son-in- law was gonna upchuck!

Back