• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Man Test

Kats66Pny

MAN TEST

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a
Homo. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and
Have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing
The Oprah diet...PUNK.

2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer--
It grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate
Touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just
Think about how you call a dog.... 'Killer, come here! I said get your
Ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat....'Bun-bun,
Come to daddy, snookers!' Get a life, Peter Pan.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such
Nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on
BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, lobster backs, pickled pig's feet, or
Tits. Anything else and you are a Homo in training and undeniably a Billy
Bendover.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a
Parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is
His toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as fairy as
Tinkerbelle. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy
Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a pecker
There too..

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four
Different types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might
As well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory
Space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out
Chartreuse from red or green, you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of
Textile other than cotton or denim, you're a peter puffer.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to
Tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at
A slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he
Needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold
His beer.

8. If you do not share this with your male buddies
Because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely
On the verge of being a salami smuggler.

Passed with flying colors! Rah-Rah-Rah----You missed the one about gently shaking out the last drop===real men throw it on the floor and use their boot to push it out!

"Kats66Pny" said:
MAN TEST

6.. If you can pick out
Chartreuse from red or green, you're gay.

Good with all of it except this one. We all know the only expansion our color chart is fishing lures. And chartreuse kills walleye. And I love walleye :thu

reminds me of the guys I used to work with they all had (Short Man Syndrome) and tried to talk real tough-"Drive with one hand on the wheel,While the other holds a BEER!!" My list is to the point and gets rid of all the limp wrists with one step... :hide

REAL MEN
1.Provide for your family
2.Protect your family by any means necessary
3.Have a penis
4.Know how to operate a rifle or handgun
REAL MEN DON'T
1.Say "Yummy" or "Fabulous"
2.Own over 4 pairs of shoes- not including Fishing/Hunting boots
3.Live in California

:roll
.... The state is going to float away anyway, and become :homo Island.... :part

unless they get guys to bend over at the Arizona state line....

A friend sent me this reply:

RESULTS FROM MAN TEST

1.Yes I am well over 40 and I don't have abbs, I have dicky do, I belly sticks out more than my dicky do.

2.I have a cat. And I aint no Homo, in fact pound for pound my cat can whip most dogs. When I call my cat I say come here bitch, she jumps up in my lap and give me a paw job, what's your dog do for for you without peanut butter?

3.No lolly pops here Billy. Rib bones, chicken bones, steak bones, titty's and a bearded clam from time to time

4.No problem, AW is in the truck. When you gotta go you gotta go

5.Coffee

6.Yes I know more than six color names, But thats cause I paint Hot Rod's I cant help it if some peter want his car painted pink (said it was his wife's, ha)

7.I drive with one hand even when I pass or cut some som bitch off, that leaves one hand free to flip him off

"Kats66Pny" said:
5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as fairy as
Tinkerbelle. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy
Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a pecker
There too..

I'm of the personal opinion that even putting "cream" in your coffee is for wussies.

Ever now and then I go to Starbucks when going places with business related folks, etc. Our downtown office never has coffee made so when I go there for meetings I always hit the Starbucks in the tunnel on my way up because it's handy and better than no coffee. You'd be surprised how strangely people at the counter look at you when all you order is a black coffee instead of some sissy drink double frap crap or whatever folks order

I like Starbucks as well, but I only order their very bold coffee and black as well. If you want a coffee kick-in-the-pants, try the Komodo Dragon extra bold coffee variety.

"RustyRed" said:
You'd be surprised how strangely people at the counter look at you when all you order is a black coffee instead of some sissy drink double frap crap or whatever folks order

I hit a Starbucks years ago to see what the fuss was about. I walked up to the counter and ordered a large black coffee. What a freakin' nightmare. In Starbucks there is no such thing. It just about turned into an argument with them telling me what I "needed" to order. "Umm, no. I want a L-A-R-G-E B-L-A-C-K C-O-F-F-E-E".

One thing about Starbucks is they do manage to somehow pack more caffine in their coffee...maybe it's just they somehow make it stronger without it getting bitter.

Only time I stop in there is when I go downtown. When you come out of the tunnel from the garage it's right there before the escalator. No way I would attempt to sit through the boring monthly meetings I have to go to down there without a coffee...the bigger and stronger the cup of coffee the better in that case.

My one complaint is they make the shit so hot it will melt the skin on the inside of your mouth...I've learned to take the lid off and let it cool for a while first.

I went there once. I found it to be something my wife calls PBS, or pretentious bullshit. Instead, we order and grind our own beans, and use a French press. More bang for your buck and is just plain better than that overpriced crap they sell. 1000 times better than that auto drip freeze dried shit that always has the taste of burnt swamp water.
And what's with the snotty ass names for the sizes? Down here, the norm is small, med, large, and fuck sleeping for the next 3 days.

Back