• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mark's first sexual experience with a woman

ko67

So there's this guy, we'll call him Mark. He is with a girl for the first time. He tells her that he is very nervous because he has some odd physical features due to childhood disease. She says "Is it your ears? I noticed that they are abnormally large." "No, he says, it is lower." He takes off his shoes and says "See how odd my toes are? I had Toe-lio as a child." She says " I am not concerned about your toes, baby, anything else wrong?" He takes his pants down and shows her his knees below his PT cruiser boxer shorts and says "see how odd my knees are? I had kneezles as a child." She says, "I am not concerned about your knees, baby." He takes down his PT Cruiser boxers and she immediately exclaims "Oh, you poor thing. Did you have smallcocks as a child?"

Kev

Gotta admit, that's pretty funny, but I still hope your dog pees on your leg.

LoL.

But what's even funnier that there are a number of Marks on here. Way to give yourself away. :fail

There may be other Marks here, but who else gets made fun of, Hmmmmmmm?

It's quite obvious when you look at facts, I rest my case.

WTF is my SS?

"70_Fastback" said:
LoL.

But what's even funnier that there are a number of Marks on here. Way to give yourself away. :fail

Ears, dude. Ko67 referenced the ears. He didn't need to mention his name at all :lol :lol

"apollard" said:
Ears, dude. Ko67 referenced the ears. He didn't need to mention his name at all :lol :lol

He also mentioned Cruisers. There could be a million Marks on this board and I would have known who the post was directed at :lol

Back