• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

masturbating cable guy...

In no way sticking up for the perv but I would bet a small amount of money there is a little more to this story. (key words being "small" and "little"). !

She was probably wearing a thong and skimpy top...just asking for him to knock one off.

"silverblueBP" said:
She was probably wearing a thong and skimpy top...just asking for him to knock one off.

I subbed a rural mail route for 14 years and sometimes had to go to the house for a signature, you would be amazed what some women answer the door in!

"Flysure1" said:
In no way sticking up for the perv but I would bet a small amount of money there is a little more to this story. (key words being "small" and "little"). !
Yeah, Obama's job speech was on when he checked the TV.

"Flysure1" said:
I subbed a rural mail route for 14 years and sometimes had to go to the house for a signature, you would be amazed what some women answer the door in!

Whattaya trying to say? You were rubbing out the little Rod while you were making the deliveries?

"Flysure1" said:

Agreed! I worked as a cable guy for awhile years ago and remember girls coming to the door in see-through nighties and breast feeding their babies... it was not uncommon to see these things. It never crossed my mind to pull my junk out, though! Hahahahaha!

"manley" said:
Agreed! I worked as a cable guy for awhile years ago and remember girls coming to the door in see-through nighties and breast feeding their babies... it was not uncommon to see these things. It never crossed my mind to pull my junk out, though! Hahahahaha!

I also managed to keep my root firmly planted in my pants! lol

Back