• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VI

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Alright you jamokes :beer, I know I'm a little late posting this but I ran into some technical difficulties in my life but have since got everything squared away an am ready to get this year's party headed in the right direction! October4th, 5th and 6th this year are the official dates. Most of you know here that I like a head count in advance to prepare everything and make sure that I have all my mess in order. The mini golf tournament this year will go back to Shipwreck Island on the corner of 17 business and Ocean Blvd. For those of you in town on Friday night, we will all get together for a meet and greet at dinner at a restaurant to be named later. If anyone has any preferences let me know. Was last year's restaurant acceptable? I thought they were pretty accommodating. Pig Roast back at my house on Saturday after golf and a stop by the 3rd annual Coastal Carolina Mustang Club Car Show. Trophies will be awarded again and the Dave Sanborn karaoke ensemble will perform :nwort. I think. I know there has been some discussion regarding a road trip to Raleigh to possibly see Sam's brother's Memorial if it is complete. From Myrtle Beach to Raleigh is about a three hour drive. I would suggest that if there is a movement to do this that it be done on Sunday. This obviously can be discussed at length later. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hope that this year's party will be as successful as years past. So those of you that know the drill, I'll see ya soon for the noobs, we would love to have ya come and participate! Looking forward to seeing everyone again. October will be here before you know it. :yah :yah :yah

I think Tara wants to redeem herself and pass on the horse's rear trophy to someone else. 4 of us are planning to come, we may stop and see Duane again in Hickory and go by the memorial on the way in since we will be coming from that way any way. One of the reasons we didn't do the whole Power Tour this year was so we could afford to do this trip again!

Ron, I've just had a few life changing events occur also (this week!). Ironically, the wife and I were just discussing them and the potential impact on attending MBB this year. Those events actually occur (hopefully), the week of MBB. Then I open SF and find your post!! :yah

My events (more on that at a later date), will NOT impact my attending. The wife will not be going, she has something else going on, but my count right now is 3 total (myself, daughter and her BF). If Micheal and his fiancee can attend I'll update.

p.s. I ran into Dave the other day (no folks, not Sanborn), and he told me ya'll were working in town. Give me a jingle and we'll all get some cold adult beverages some evening!

I'm in this year. It seems like I end up going every other year...

This time, I'm refusing any jello shots!!!

I was thinking about making the trip this year, but that weekend I'll be in Orlando taking the kids to see the Mouse again. Sorry I'll miss it again. :(

"JeffTepper" said:
"Midlife" said:
I'm in this year. It seems like I end up going every other year...

This time, I'm refusing any jello shots!!!

What about the YJ shots?? :beer
Those are a given...

Ron, looking forward to it buddy. Billy and I of course. Depending on school schedules and such Jen and the kids may be coming. I will let you know later. Craig (tarafied) let me know of you'll stop in Hickory. Would love to have ya

I will be at a family reunion that weekend in Charleston. Since it's only a 2 hour drive, I'll do my best to get away for the day.

Sorry i won't be able to make it this year. A weekend BBQ to the east coast is not in the budget.

Have a great time.......I did last year.

Oh and this year...don't lose your dog.

"KBMWRS" said:
Sorry i won't be able to make it this year. A weekend BBQ to the east coast is not in the budget.

bummer, enjoyed meeting you last year

"tarafied1" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

There's always CA-MITM in Sep....you come to the left coast....only fair.

"KBMWRS" said:
"tarafied1" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

There's always CA-MITM in Sep....you come to the left coast....only fair.
careful, I may just do that... :dun

Remember we are in Fuquay-Varina which is only about
5 miles away from Holly Springs where Sam's Memorial
will be built. We have plenty of room for anyone that
needs a place to stay if you want to stay over
Don't be shy...just let me know and we'll work it all out

We can all hang out at our place before your drive home
if indeed we visit Sam's Memorial if that works for anyone.

Pat Mack (camachinist) will be here from California
and we still have an extra room, sofas, etc.
We'd love to have you !!!

Just PM me...or call

Count Gabby and I in. We of course wouldn't miss it for the world!!! Unsure of the full head count, but they'll definitely be at least two of us. Last years restaurant was fine.

Karaoke...... Whew... I will see what I can do. The sound system in the bar has... Grown rather large. :whis

O sole mio
musik17.gif

Well boys and girls, for the first time in 6 years, we won't be there..... for the whole weekend. I'll be making a solo appearance later on Saturday. Y'all will be done with the golf tournament and probably the cruise, but I'll catch dinner and a show (karaoke).

The reason I won't be there is I've joined the NC Special Olympic support team here at work and I'll be assisting with one of our biggest fundraisers of the year, "Over the Edge." To raise money, I'm pledged to repel down a 30 story building in Downtown Raleigh, having people pledge money to support the cause. Of course when I signed up I didn't know it would be Oct 5th. So I'll fulfill my obligation, repel down the building and then head south to MBB. I'm not going to subject the kids to the quick turn around this time, so Jennifer is probably going to stay home with them. Looking forward to seeing everyone again though.

Back