• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mel Gibson goes on a rant

That dude is circling the drain now. Maybe he's always been like that or maybe he went nutzo. Either way, I doubt anyone would work with him anymore. He's a liability.

and yet, the same news and hollweird people think Polanski is a great man :eek:mg

"silverblueBP" said:
and yet, the same news and hollweird people think Polanski is a great man :eek:mg

To be fair, all Roman Polanski did is fuck a 13 year old girl. Mel Gibson used the N word and was mean to a woman.

"ko67" said:
To be fair, all Roman Polanski did is fuck a 13 year old girl. Mel Gibson used the N word and was mean to a woman.

Actually, if Mel had the 'correct' political orientation, they would be defending him now, just like Roman. It's not who you know or what you do to those folks, it's what you believe.

I truly respect the ability of both M. Gibson and R. Polanski as artists. As people, they do not deserve much respect.

Add Mel to the list that includes Dog the Bounty Hunter (n-word diatribe with one of his kids, Alec Baldwin yelling at this little girl, and Hasselhoff with his drunken cheeseburger video.

On a side note, in California, you need both party's consent to make an audio recording. I doubt it was OK with Mel. Therefore, how can they be legally released to the public? Any guess why the woman released them? To gain an advantage in the settlement/child support? Spite?

I noted the Mel/Polanski hypocritical double-standard too. It's sad but not surprising.

Back