• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Morgan Hill , CA Car show

JeffTepper

In previous years the Chamber of Commerce for the town of Morgan Hill put on an event including a car show called "A Taste of Morgan Hill" For reasons beyond my knowledge that event is no longer a thing. While I was down there yessterday afternoon on an unrelated matter I ran into someone from the Chamber who shared with me the announcement of a replacement event scheduled for Spetember 28th. Attached below is a link to the event.

Full Disclosure = Gullery lives in Morgan Hill and the event is on public streets so if he rolls out of bed and shows up at the event he may track you down!!!

The terrorists actions at events around the country increased the insurance for such events that MH just gave up on Taste of Morgan Hill. The organizers of the Car Show wanted to keep it going. So now its only a car show. On Monterey Road in Morgan Hill. Same place just no food nor vendors. Its a very nice show and some food vendors still show up.
I alas will not be in town. I'm driving my new put-put vehicle to Bowling Green with about 15,00 others and then on to Nova Scotia.
I will be at this Sunday's Cars and Coffee in MH at the HobbyLobby

Last edited:
Thanks for the back story on the demise of Taste of Morgan Hill. FYI, the event is now called "Community Crossroads: Autos & Artisans" (makers market featuring local artists, etc) so it would appear to be more than just a static car display. Also, as in its prior iteration, breakfast is included for the car show entrants. Sorry you will be missing your home town celebration.

Back